Frequently Asked Questions
How does the exchange process work?
CurrencyHub.io is integrated into multiple cryptocurrency trading platforms. In milliseconds and with uncompromised privacy, We choose the best exchange rate for different trading pairs. The exchange rate is fixed when you hit the “FLYP NOW” button. That means no surprises, What you see is what you get and you always receive the amount expected.
How do I complete a transaction?
It’s fast, safe and as simple as sending a transaction from your wallet.
Let’s assume you have Ethereum (ETH) and want Bitcoin (BTC).
1) Go to CurrencyHub.io, select “I HAVE” ETH and “I GET” BTC. Enter amount.
2) Enter the Bitcoin address in the destination wallet address field. It will receive the BTC. We suggest you to enter the ETH refund wallet address: you will automatically receive your funds there if the exchange is canceled.
3) We instantly finds the best exchange rates and guarantees you the fixed exchange rate for a few minutes. This means you always get the expected amount. No surprises.
4) Double check everything carefully and click “FLYP NOW”. One click and your exchange is created!
Send Ether to the transfer wallet address
1) Copy the ETH transfer wallet address in the exchange box. That is where you send the ETH you want to exchange.
2) Go to your ETH or multicurrency wallet. Paste the transfer wallet address into the corresponding field to send. If you use a cryptocurrency wallet mobile app, you can scan the QR code provided. Make sure you send the precise amount shown in the exchange box.
3) It’s all done, you don’t need to do anything else. It’s as simple as sending a transaction. Remember to save your exchange code. It can be found in the URL of the exchange page and at the top of the exchange box. Remember to bookmark it to easily track your exchange.
Receive Bitcoin to your destination wallet address
1) Now relax and let us exchange your cryptocurrency instantly. The status on exchange box will change to show you all that is happening behind the scenes.
2) Once the exchange is completed, We send the BTC to the destination wallet address you provided. The exchanged cryptocurrency is usually received within a few minutes, depending on the blockchain network congestion and the number of confirmations needed, not on CurrencyHub.io.
3) When an exchange is successful you get an output transaction ID (TXID). This is the proof that your exchanged cryptocurrency has been sent by Flyp.me to the destination wallet address. Now that you have your BTC, Flyp again.
What exchange rate will I recieve?
We find and secures the best exchange rates depending on the market. It offers you fixed exchange rates so that the moment you click “FLYP NOW” your exchange rate is fixed and guaranteed. You always receive the amount expected.
What are fixed exchange rates?
We guarantee you a fixed exchange rate for a few minutes after you click “FLYP NOW”. This means you always receive the amount expected.
To offer you the best exchange rate and guarantee you a fixed rate, We analyze the market depth and liquidity of the chosen cryptocurrency, the rates of other exchanges and we reserve funds.
Do I need a crypto-wallet to use CurrencyHub.io?
Yes. You need a wallet to store your cryptocurrency safely. A cryptocurrency wallet is a digital wallet that allows you to store private and public keys and interacts with various blockchains to enable users to send and receive digital currency and monitor their balance.
There are several types of wallet that are stable and reliable. Each cryptocurrency has its official wallet client. For beginners we recommend a multicurrency wallet.
Our goal is to provide a simple, secure and trusted service. We have a state-of-the-art platform with an easy to use interface allowing anyone to safely trade cryptocurrency.
Currency Hub LLC
30 N. Gould Ave Ste R.
Sheridan, WY 82801